Saturday, May 10, 2003

I spent way too much time figuring out this publishing business. If you're looking at this, chances are you know me and therefor know what a compluter idiot I am. Chances are also good that I haven't seen you in quite some time, especially if you're in Duluth. I've been too busy this term to make the drive this term. I presently have a stack of ninety freshman papers to grade and one term paper to write, but after all of that is done the boat is on the car and I'm there.

If for some reason you don't know me and you're confused, here are the bare essentials:
Duluth: small-ish city at the tip of lake superior where CJ went to undergrad.
University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD): said undergrad institution.
CJ: aka Turtle, the one writing this mess.
Boat: whitewater kayak.
Freshman papers: the crappy part of being a TA.
Term paper: end-of-term information regurgitation.

I've reduced my life to a primer... it's time to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home