Thursday, June 19, 2003

May I please rant? Oh, wait -- I don't have to ask.

The stupid, sodding jerk from good ol' South High who went to NYU the same year I was there AND reported to all and sundry at home that I was a fridgid bitch after I refused to fuck him after really only knowing him beyond "hi, how are you?" for THREE DAYS has graduated from the U, is acting around town (not terribly successfully, cold comfort), has a bloody AGENT, is dating a woman 5 years his senior (I bet he met her just after she suffered some unfortunate head trauma), and is buying a house with her. To add insult to injury, his blog has links to Common Dreams (I could hate him much more profoundly if his politics ran to the redneck end of the spectrum) and he's learning to drive a stick shift (me too). Just what I wanted: to be having a major "I hate you" fest and be reminded that we do have some things in common. Asshole.

Ranting done. I'm going to bed. I'm getting up tomorrow and (maybe) going to protest Dubya's presence in my fair state. And in the highest office in the land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home