Thursday, August 28, 2003

Oh, Ah-nald! The Smoking Gun dug up an old interview with the California gubernatorial candidate that ran in "Oui," an out-of-print adult mag. In it, Arnold describes a gang bang he and other body builders took part in (circa 1977), states that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies," and, when asked if he feels "exploited" by female admirers, states:

"No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply... I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

Priceless. I want this guy to represent ME. Can we ship him here? It'll be like having Jesse back, only, you know, WORSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home