Saturday, December 06, 2003

It has come to my attention that an anonymous individual believes that I am some kind of psychotic extremist bitch who is doomed never to marry, as she will scare off any interested man who comes her way with her fear-inspiring backbone of d00m. Allow me some clarification:

1) The fact that I do not wish to marry does not equate to an inability to find someone who will "put up with me."

2) I have had, in my lifetime, two people to whom I could have been married. One of them I was engaged to. They were not "scared off" once they got to know me.

3) You, Anonymous, are a fucktard. Thank you for being honest about your feelings and making sure that most basic of fears -- unlovability -- was reinforced in me. Because six years of utter FAILURE in romance hadn't done that already. And THAT, my dear, was SARCASM.

To close, when intellectual masturbation results in shit that hurts me, I get mean. See ya never, Jackass. And as a parting gift,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home