Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Hello minions of blog!

I have Bailey's and hot cocoa, which means that I will be sleeping soon, and that by the time I wake up I may even be willing to go back to grad school tomorrow. In the meantime, I quit.

I would like to point out, on the record, that I do not purposely date people who are old enough to be my father. There was one sketchy incident this fall, out of which came my famous quote: "he didn't look 39 in costume." I am not pathetic and desperate, and will not hook up with the next single, breathing, penis-possessing person I meet. If I had lowered my standards that far I'd have gone after Keith. The joke, my friends, is getting old.

Clearly, this post is brought to you by yet another fucking awful Tuesday, wherein I had classes that convinced me I was too stupid to be in sociology and too knowledgeable to be in women's studies. As these are pretty much my two foremost leanings, one might say I'm fucked.

Or, one might just go get more Bailey's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home