Sunday, October 03, 2004

How I Cope

I always know I've reached the first truly stressful part of the term when I start doing extensive research into the awesomeness of sociology departments in Britain vis a vis the one I'm currently matriculated in. I want badly to go to the University of Lancaster. This will pass once I 1) remember exactly how broke I am and how unlikely this is to chance should I plan an un-funded transfer abroad; 2) hear back from the professor I emailed last thursday requesting a meeting this week to go over a paper for this term; or 3) get through the presentation I have to make on wednesday. If it does not pass, it will at least be beat into submission by number 1, combined with my laziness and general inertia.

Now, off to spend my valuable time NOT PANICKING and doing actual work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home