Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm Still Here

End of term is limiting my blogging time, but it's also limiting blogging material, so at least I'm not creating a backlog. So, here's the numbered update:

1. Final project workshop went beautifully. I'm currently writing the paper that goes with it.

2. Students are less stupid than usual this term. I quite heart them. Their papers are readable. This is good, as there are seventy of them.

3. My grandma is dying. My mom's brothers and sisters are fighting over her furniture. Good times.

4. I saw "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" on Friday. Very good times. I love the music. And the knitted versions of the characters. I also brought a towel to the movie. I am SUCH a dork.

5. There is an inordinate amount of music on my iTunes playlist that is in French. I have no idea how this happened.

6. There is no number six.

7. Now I'm just procrastinating. Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home