Saturday, May 10, 2003

Democracy Now has a story today about a cop who had a high school janitor let him into a classroom at 1:30 in the morning to take pictures of anti-war materials. Was he collecting evidence of vandalism? Nope. He was collecting fodder for Rush Limbaugh's show.

There's an interview at Democracy Now with the teacher. The cop, unsurprisingly, would not speak to Democracy Now. His legacy lives on, though, as the pictures are posted on Rush's website.

My friend Jon had an interesting follow-up to all of this, when he emailed the links to a number of soc. grads:
"Makes me wonder: hey, we're all teachers....we have anti-war stuff on our door and walls.....I wonder if Rush would pay me if I took snapshots???"

Hopefully soon I'll be rolling in cash. Thank you, Rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home