Sunday, November 09, 2003

OK, the past couple of weeks have seen a constant stream of Catholic stuff advertised across the top of my blog. This must end. At the very least, they could give me back the LOVE SPELLS. Or even the TOILET PARTITIONS! ARE YOU LISTENING, GOOGLE???? NO MORE CATHOLIC STUFF!!!

In other news, I am nearly moved back into my basement. All I have to do is cart my personal effects from the guest room down there. The unfortunate side effect of this is that I got little school work done this weekend. I blame my mother. Every time she sees me typing on the computer she assumes free reign to nag me constantly until I am doing anything but sitting in front of the computer. This is getting really old, as I told her that I had six different things that needed typing this weekend. Instead I have a new bedroom. *sigh*

Not sure how much I'll be around until I get to the doctor about my wrists. They hurt pretty constantly now, and it's bad enough that I have a shit-load of typing to do for school. Knowing me, tho, I'm likely to keep blogging and IMing no matter what. At any rate, there'll always be the occasional stupid quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home