Sunday, January 18, 2004

Some things:

1. Kitty is sick. He has been throwing up all day. There is nothing left in him, yet he is throwing up. I worry that this is due to surgery, though none of his sites is bothering him. I will still call the vet first thing tomorrow to see if he should go in.

2. I finished "Tithe." I had forgotten how cool it feels to read a book you've never read before, to get wrapped up in its world. I read the last few pages with near dread at returning to my own mundane life.

3. My lack of cool is palpable. Was mulling over the "go out dancing" options, only to discover that I know nothing about the club scene in the area. I've never been the most hip, but I got out while I was in Manhattan (and even had the clothes -- where, oh where, have my clothes gone?). Then I moved to Duluth. Duluth killed my cool, man. My choices were Grandma's (a sports bar with an unhealthy amount of techno on its playlists -- an atmospheric don't if I've ever seen one), Tap Room (yawn), or one of the skeazy bars in Sup-town (only good if you got trashed enough in Duluth ahead of time).

My cool, it is so dead.

My groove, it is not on. Bugger.

For now, That Is All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home