Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm rather discontent with my blogging lately. I'm not doing much beyond crocheting, grading, and laughing at my drugged-out mother. OK, I'm swimming and tap dancing too. But none of this makes for much to say here.

So. If you're as bored with this blog as I am, drop a question or possible topic in the comments. No, I won't tell you my whole name, address, or social security number. At the very least, that would be just as boring as what I've been writing. And I never thought I'd say it, but can we stay off shore of the land of politics? Jon seems never to tire of blogging political bits and bats, but I'm so overdosed right now that I've considered hiding under my bed until November. It's a lofted bed. I could get pretty comfy.

At any rate, let the quizzing commence. Please. Before I die of boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home