Saturday, August 21, 2004

Extended Vacation

I discovered during my trip to San Francisco that staying away from the computer really does do wonders for the wrists. For this reason, this blog is going on extended vacation until a) after Labor Day or b) I become so bored that I can do nothing but whine to you folks about it.

This means I will also not be around on IM very much. I will check email and answer my phone, though, so if you need me (unlikely, I know) or are exceptionally bored (more likely) feel free to get ahold of me one of those two ways. If you don't have my email, click on the "My Profile" link at the right. If you need my number and don't have it, email me and I'll send it to you. Unless I have no idea who you are. Then I'll just laugh at you.

Oh! I suppose you could also comment here if you need to tell me something. You could also use email, phone, or comments to tell me what I've missed this week.

So. What's new with you?

EDIT: Tentatively, it took three days less than a year. Pathetic, but good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home