Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sneaky

Don't think I'm not on to you people.

I purposely leave off politics for my sanity the duration of the campaigning, and folks go on to discuss them in comments. That's OK, don't mind my wild-eyed moaning the content, I know when the people have spoken.

So, since there's no way to avoid controversy here, I'd simply like to note that the Yankees of the late 90's could have kicked ass against the tossers who claimed to play for my team this year. And frankly, until the Sox have actually won the Series for the first time in umpteen years, let alone caught up the Yanks' 26 wins, I do believe their fans might want to put their cocks away. The Curse has still not been lifted, ladies and gents, and I'm tempted to break time-honored tradition of rooting for the AL in hopes that St. Louis will prove it.

After all, if Yanks fans piss you off so bad why would you go out of your way to emulate them? The "who's your daddy" bit was bad enough the first go-round.

Baseball: so much more fun to bitch about than politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home