Thursday, December 09, 2004

Four Truths and A Lie

You've probably played this game before. I tell you five things about myself, four of them true, you figure out which one I'm lying about. Please play. Even if you usually just read, take a guess. It's fun!

1) When in elementary school I was part of a rap and dance performance in honor of Dr. King's birthday. I wrote my own rhymes for the event.

2) At one point there were so many posters in my bedroom that I ran out of space and covered the ceiling.

3) The house that I grew up in was haunted, and I saw the ghost three different times. Throughout all of this, I did not (and still do not) believe in ghosts.

4) When I was eight years old I found out that Santa was not real by sneaking downstairs while my parents were wrapping presents.

5) For about four months during high school I was engaged to a man who literally thought he was evil.

Well? Which one isn't true? Y'all should know me well enough by now to guess.

Edited because my parents are not MCs, but they do cover their gifts in fancy paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home