Monday, January 09, 2006

Dear Anonymous Trolls,

President Chimp seems to think that he has pwnz0rd joo. Be advised, those who troll here anonymously will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law -- which seems to stop at, wait, if they're anonymous, how the hell do we prosecute them? Also, how do we prove intent to annoy? Also, where in the freakin' constitution do we have the right to life, liberty, and to never be annoyed?

See, though anons do in fact annoy the living crap out of me, I am reminded of Oliver Wendall Holmes' observation on the extend of personal rights: "My right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins." See that? Not "when it begins to annoy the person standing next to me," but "where the other man's nose begins."

In other words, I think you're safe. Troll away; I'll continue to exercise my freedom to delete your comments.
CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home