Saturday, October 25, 2003

UPDATE:

1) I now have "Hallelujah." Al rocks my socks.

2) The Date. Ugh. Next time you see something posted here that says "I'm going out with a 39-year-old guy whom I met whilst he was IN COSTUME" tie me to a chair and slap me until I realize how dumbass that idea truly is. In hindsight, the fact that I even considered it tells me I have crossed that 6-year line between "single because I'm too busy" and "pathetic and possibly desperate." This must end.

3) Tonight: should be much cooler. Am dragging Valerie to First Ave. for a show. Then going to Trina's for a party. But will be unable to ingest enough alcohol to implement its amnestic effects for the erasure of last night's events, as I am driving.

4) The movie "Mystic River" is the slowest motherfucker I've seen in awhile. 2 1/2 hours, from which thirty minutes to an hour could have been comfortably cut. Though it did give me plenty of time to fake-yawn my way to an exhaustion excuse for not doing anything afterward.

5) Must go find some clothes that don't make me look as overweight as I am. Wish me luck.

EDIT: Spellchecker wanted to replace "motherfucker" with "motorbike." It would have been a slow one of those, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home