Wednesday, January 28, 2004

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOVE THIS SITE!!!

OK, so I was making a total dweeb of myself, explaining to Maeven that I don't go by my whole name online (*elbows those who use it in comments*) because of a fucking psychotic ex. Next thing I know, I surf in to the PERFECT fuck you site, where I constructed the following letter:


Dear John,

By the time you read this, I'll be servicing your sister. I'm sorry for doing this but, you left me no other choice. I know this might comes as a bit of a shock to you - especially because you're an emotional cripple. But I'm sorry �? I just need hot sex with someone who isn't a human potato sack. I think you're a psychopath, but I don't think we're right for each other. First of all, we're not compatible. You're a German Scat Aficionado, and I'm vastly superior to you. You like declawed rodentia colonics, you eat with your feet, and enjoy Aqua Velva, and I don't like any of these things. Your favorite movie is I Spit on Your Grave, and your favorite band is Jefferson Starship. Do you even know what my favorite movie or band is? I once asked you what color my eyes are and you said "Round". Anyway, I want to date other people. But you know what? I still want to be dead to you. We can totally forget the other is alive . We had some good times, or so you told me . But please, don't get all John Wayne Gacy like last time. That means no botched suicide attempts. And look - I won't even make an issue out of the you owe me, or the fact that you auctioned our love child. So take care of yourself - and choke on your own vomit.

Eat Shit,

CJ

P.S. I faked every orgasm.



If you harbor bitter and evil feelings about an ex, please click on the above link.

Maeven -- sorry I turned dweebish on you. I was caught by surprise, and turned into social anxiety girl. Also, in hopes of cheeering you up,



Let me know if I can do anything beyond putting silly pictures in my blog for you. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home