Sunday, February 08, 2004

Fear of a Black Prefect

Hang on. I don't remember H2G2 very well, but I thought Ford Prefect WAS black? Well, in so much as he looked human, and thus would have had a skin tone, anyway. And in so much as that's how he turned out in my head. Possibly, I had just been watching X-Files when I read his description, and supplanted him with Jesse L. Martin. Who would really also make a good Ford, if you ask me. (Those of you confused by my geekery, go google "x-files" and "The Unatural" for an explaination of the episode. I haven't the time to coddle those who are un-hip to the way of the geek.)

At any rate, I haven't got a copy of the book since it got ruined in the flood. RYAN HELP ME! AM SO CONFUSED!!! And these racist asshats are making my brain hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home