Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Dear River Falls Wisconsin,

Look, motherfuckers. I'm not sayin' all y'all are racists dickweeds. I'm just saying leave my cousin and his friends and their friends and all the people you small minded idiots have decided are of the n-word persuasion THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off and die,
CJ


Dear St. Cloud MN,

I know your history. I got a look at how you treat Black folk way back when my "urban" junior high class was "fortunate" enough to be allowed to visit your local campus. News reports have not suggested improvement in the situation since then. Keep your closet KKK lovin' hands off of my other cousin.

Sick of this motherfucking shit,
CJ


Dear cousins,

I love you and the world makes me sad. You should not have to put up with death threats, have your reports ignored, be stopped for DWB, or decided which school to attend based on where you're least likely to be treated as a sub-human being.

I will do whatever I can. So will the rest of the family. We're working on it already.
CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home