Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hello from Jon's house. I have hijacked his iBook, because mine is still in hospital.

Happy St. Patty's day to all, and to all a safe drive home.

We are watching "Monty Python's Life of Brian." Jon's kitty Theo is attempting to sit on my lap.

I wanted to blog very badly yesterday, but now that I can, I can't seem to remember any of the things I wanted to put down. I have tried to use the Tungsten to post, but it doesn't love blogger very much. It also won't let me read comments. I want my 'puter back.

One final funny, before I go enjoy the movie. My mom's "whatever," Len, has now been re-titled. He is now her "wireless caller" (think "Gentleman Caller," a la Tennessee Williams' plays). Every time he rings her phone, the caller ID box reads "wireless caller," unlike any of the many other moblie phone callers who ring. So. Future posts referring to a "wireless caller" ought not indicate that my mother is being stalked. She is simply too mature to have a boyfriend, so I have had to get creative in referring to Len.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home