Tuesday, March 02, 2004



I have purchased my right to bitch for another few months.

Some things:

1. Will soon have my Tungsten C to keep me warm and cozy (and sane).

2. Undergrad boys who wear their jeans so that the crotch falls to about their knees do not make me say "damn. Gotta get me some of that." They make me say "folks should really be taught to dress themselves before being considered for deinstitutionalization."

3. Got my methods paper back. Did not understand much of the material while I was writing it. Got comments that said excellent, a pleasure to read, you have a better grasp than much of the class and need to talk more. On the one hand, I'm terribly pleased with myself. On the other hand, how am I supposed to talk more in class when I constantly think I don't understand the material? Any and all suggestions accepted. Please hit the "comment" button and have a pleasant day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home