Thursday, April 08, 2004

OMG, I HAVE TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF PEOPLE TWICE WITHING THE NEXT MONTH!!!!! I HAVE TERRIBLE STAGE FRIGHT AND DON'T YET KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY AND -- OH SHIT, I JUST REALISED THIS -- I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!!!

OK, who knows of good consignment stores in the Twin Cities area? I'm flat broke but need clothes that don't make me look like... well, like me. All of my even remotely professional clothes have taken to not fitting over The Chunk.

Help???

EDIT: Have soothed myself somewhat with an Eddie Izzard quiz.
europe
Which Eddie Izzard line are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

EDIT the second: It is NO LONGER SOOTHING!!!! The above unavailable image should read "I'm from Europe, where the history comes from." A very funny line, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home