Thursday, June 24, 2004

Darren,

Here's the archive where you can find the Michael Moore postings I referenced in comments -- scroll down to September '01, if you're curious.

CJ


And yes, I'm too lazy to go back into my site and leave this as a comment. Why should I when I have this nice little button that gives me a pop-up blog screen?

In other news (because now that I've opened my little pop-up, I may as well cram all of tonight's blogging into it), I was rudely reminded today that Konstantin Stanislavski is an unholy bastard, and sense memory really ought to confine itself to acting exercises and leave my daydreaming alone. If anyone can decipher what that means without consulting the internet, you get a cookie. Suffice it to say, it's tough to explain why you're shivering when it's summer and the car you're riding in is hot from the sun.

Finally, as a public service, even though I know the dumbshit person who most needs to hear this doesn't come 'round these parts, now here this: If you have my phone number, that means I probably won't mind if you call me. There are some exceptions to this, of course -- call at eight in the morning, I'll hang up on you -- but really, you needn't request permission to phone me at a later date using fifty cent words and citing specific need. You can do, as it's damn entertaining, but it's not requisite.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home