Friday, November 12, 2004

Memories...

Frog just posted a list of entertainment events from 1992, and woah, junior high memories. E. will certainly hear me on this. Remember Color Me Badd? Whitney and Kevin in "The Bodyguard" (that movie blew so badly, especially for the amount of hype it received)? That business with the Elvis Stamp?

OK, but here's my favorite. Everyone was on the "End of the Road" tip once Boyz II Men started breaking records with it, right? So much so that our JH choir director was convinced to get the sheet music for it. Yeah. Wrap your head around that -- or don't, if you value your sanity. A junior high choir -- and specifically, a choir in which I was allowed to participate -- attempting a fairly complicated harmony made for mostly male voices. You see where I'm going? Yeah, even most of the males in the choir didn't have the voice required for most of the parts. We truly sounded like ass -- I think i may even still have the video.

We also won't talk about any duets done by a voice impaired blogger and a well-meaning partner in crime. No, I won't tell you which song. Shut up. And leave my Wall of Hair out of this.

*runs and hides from the memories*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home