Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Donkey Whore

I don't normally watch morning TV. OK, I don't normally watch much TV at all, but especially not in the morning, owing to teh suck of it.

I flipped on the TV this morning to find that Jerry Springer is not just on at three in the morning anymore. Here, paraphrased, is what I saw:

Woman: Wah! My future mother-in-law hates me!!!
Jerry: Why is that?
Woman: I won't join her donkey show.
Jerry: What with the who, now?
Woman: She has a donkey at her house. She has sex with it. [n.b. apparently this happens in public, hence the "show"]
Jerry: You mean she's dating a democrat?
Woman: No. *gives Jerry a Look*
MIL: SHE LIES!!!1!!1!!
Crowd: Don-key Whore! Don-key Whore!
MIL: *slaps woman*
Woman: *beats MIL with bouquet of flowers* [n.b. Woman is dressed in wedding garb to fit the "distressed bride-to-be" motif]

TV is off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home