Saturday, December 11, 2004

Liar, Liar

And the answers are:

1) True. Only, what I had written was a poem. A nice, boring, sit-in-a-corner-and-read-to-yourself poem. The rapping and dancing part was most assuredly Not My Idea, as you probably guessed if you've met me and know my performance phobias. Truly traumatic, the things teachers do to make the quiet ones feel included. (Yes, Ryan, there's video. No, you can't see it.)

2) True, and apparently unsurprising, as no one guessed this.

3) True. I saw her three times. I even got my best friend to help me research who she could possibly be, and if I might have heard of her before. But I didn't really believe in ghosts, and really don't now. I wasn't on drugs (I was eleven/twelve, and not even cold medicine), and I hadn't just waken from a dream. She was in my room, moved into the hall, then into my parents room, then disappeared. One time I was home alone, the other two the folks were in the living room. Given what I saw, I believe I saw a ghost. I also believe there has to be more to what I saw, because there's not such thing as ghosts:-)

4) False. Jon was correst in believing that the most mundane was also the least true.

5) True. He thought he was evil. I thought I would marry him. I don't know which is more disturbing. I also once left him for girls. He is currently engaged to his post-me HS sweetheart. Dodged that bullet nicely, I did.

And now you know... the rest of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home