Monday, January 10, 2005

Checks Pulse

Yep, I'm still here. Nearly bored to death, but still here. Bill came over yesterday and relieved some of the boredom by bringing ROTK:EE, which nicely killed four and a half hours, and then stayed for the Vikings game (I only watch football when I'm around friends, otherwise it only perpetuates boredom). That's it.

Yawn.

Knee is getting better. I woke up with no pain, can put a bit more weight on it, and if it wasn't for the carpal tunnel problems I'd probably be down to one crutch (it's less painful to split the burden of hefting my fat ass between both wrists).

Again, yawn.

I'm ready to bore myself to sleep. Except I'm not tired, after all the naps I took while on vicodan.

YAWN!

OK. No real reason to bore all of you, even if misery really does love company. I'll post when I have something to say... or when I find something interesting online.

Shit! I have to go spray the cat away from the bird cage. Woo hoo, possible excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home