Sunday, February 13, 2005

More Grammys

1. Tribute to Janis rocks me. Joss Stone has an amazing voice, and I *heart* Melissa Etheridge.

2. Melissa Etheridge is totally my girlfriend. She rocked the no-hair look like the rock star she is. Love her. LOVE her.

3. Loretta Lynn is so cute. And feisty. And hilarious: "well, where are you going, Jack? Thank the people."

4. Dude, that's Slash. And Stevie. And, like, everyone. In the world. Did they really think about the lyrics, though? A bunch of pop stars endlessly repeating "nothing's gonna change my world" seems strangely appropriate to how they've been affected by the tsunamis. Ah. It changed to "something" at the end. Well. At lease they didn't re-do "We are the World."

5. Best. Moment. All. Night: Stevie Wonder "reading" the contents of the Best Song envelope. But WTF? John Meyer's "Daughters" is one of the most boring songs I've ever heard.

6. Norah Jones totally made me smile. Congrats, Ray!

7. Genius indeed! I need to get that album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home