Friday, April 15, 2005

My State of Disunion

1. Final project workshop in theater class today. Am attempting to find drug-free way to stop panic attacks, as I don't think running a workshop whilst high on benzodiazapines would be terribly good for my grade.

2. Have typed so much in preparation that my wrists hurt like a bitch. Have more to type. Crap.

3. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

4. Ringing in ears! Stress headache! Good god, I'm falling apart!

5. On the upside, it's all over but the documentation after five o'clock today.

6. Also on the upside, I'm excited to put what I've learned this term into practice (see, I'm trying to calm myself down).

7. Another positive: I have half of my class helping me, and the whole class behind me. These are awesome people who want this to be the best possible experience (when I'm not panicked and my wrists aren't agonizing, I'll write more about how excellent this group of people is).

8. More positive: I'm running a workshop designed to share facilitation tools for discussion of Judy Shepard's presentation, in conjunction with a production of "The Laramie Project."

9. This is what has been eating my blogging time all term.

10. That said, I'm going to go shower and get ready to do this thing.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger elw said...

Good Luck! I know it's belated, but I do hope everything went well for you today. :-)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home