Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Goddammit, Stop Sending me Mail

Well, the love letter from the department came today. It's truly amazing how you can go from "congrats, you're making good progress" to "we're considering kicking you out of the department."

I don't bloody fucking care, at this moment how much it IS just a scare tactic. It's one that they have decided to try on my cohort, and bekieve me, it has not scared me. It has only made me more convinced that I should look into other grad school options.

If you're in my program and would like to voice your opinion, I'd love to hear it. In the meantime, none of the fucking professors I have emailed about meeting to discuss degree program stuff/being on my committee have emailed me back, so the threats ring doubly obnoxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home