Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Things that bug me

1. Snobbery, when aimed at my personal taste. Different opinions and tastes? I'm OK with that. Implying that I have no taste because I like something you don't? Fucking snobbery.

2. Male snobbery, because it inevitably smacks of male priviledge: "look at the silly little girl who doesn't know quality." (Yeah, I got issues. It's a "things that bug me list," for god's sake, not a "things that oughtta bug you" list. :-)

3. Students who make vague and inaccurate "youth crime is out of control" statements to justify and introduce their research papers after being explicitly told that these statements would cost them points, complete with example statements.

4. Vocalists who hit final T's too hard. Completely breaks up a song, man.

5. People who send me emails engind with vague references to impending negative events in their lives without explaining. HELLO, I HAVE ANXIETY DISORDERS!!!

6. Finals week.

7. My tendency toward procrastination.

EDIT: I AM AN IDIOT AND CHRIS IS A JACKASS!!! IGNORE NUMBER 5!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home