Friday, December 02, 2005

That Motherfucker Better Start Running

1. Re: title of post, the motherfucker in question is someone I once worked for who screwed me over big time and is now harassing me to tell him what he did wrong so that he can once again rationalize it all away as being MY PROBLEM so that his motherfucking bitch ass won't get sacked. Just wrote worlds most rambling email to my advisor. Am now going to finish this post, settle in with my knitting and and a panic pill, and HOPE TO STOP HEARING MY HEART POUND IN MY EARS SOME TIME BEFORE DAWN!!!

2. This was a kick-ass day before I got home and checked my email. Saw people I haven't seen in forever, got to talk about gender and social movements in class, had an absolute blast with my students, and then listened to loud punk rock in my car. I COULDA HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

3. Enough of all that. Have some Captain Jack.

4. Or go read how Rummy got pwn3d by a real military man. Yes, Rummy, it's the responsibility of every service member to stop inhumane treatment. Of anybody.

5. Today (well, yesterday now) was World Aids Day. I saw predictably little being done to raise awareness on campus. Of course, my red sharpie ribbon that I drew on my hand wasn't the least lame observance ever, but it did make people ask me what the hell that was all about. Respect the sharpie, man. Not everyone has ribbon just hanging around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to sit quietly and knit, on an evening when you're still picking the shreds of some jerk out from between your teeth.

-tnh

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home