Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lunchtime Poll

In the spirit of Heathers, I offer today's poll question:

You're forced to live in a silly dream for the rest of your life where you can only listen to one genre of music from one decade in music history. What do you choose?

(My Test Subject for this poll requested clarification as to whether "decade" means ten consecutive years, or time periods bounded by zeros. I lean toward the more flexible definition, unless you tend to think of music in terms of 80's, 90's, etc. Follow your bliss.)

Post early and often, y'all. This inquiring mind wants to know!

7 Comments:

Blogger elw said...

Hmmm... That's actually a really tough question. I think I would probably choose 78-88 rock because it would include Aerosmith. At least that's my answer right now. :-)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Yeah, that IS really tough... I tend to get bored by overplayed music, so I can't say one particular era... hmmm... how bout either 1987-1997 rock (covers everything from cheesy 80's pop to Bush/Foo Fighters/etc) or 1950's Motown...

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

59-69 Motown, I mean... my bad, Motown Records was formed in '59

9:45 AM  
Blogger frog said...

1970s rock

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

colors me an 80's fan
rob

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

60/70's music 1st choice
2nd choice 80's..

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely 80's.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home