Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lameness

I am lame.  Also busy.  I have had web pages open for a blog post I've been meaning to make for nearly a week now, but I am almost never at my computer at home.  I have been working hard at the temp job (as opposed to the previous temp job, where I hardly worked and thus blogged continually), and playing hard and/or sleeping hard in the evenings. 
But!  Happy Feet!  Tap-dancing!  Penguins!  Hugh Jackman!  In one movie!  I think someone dialed my mind, said "excuse me, but could you please spit out three fantastic things that we can put into this movie so that it can be exponentially awesome?"  So, hopefully, I will have dancing peng-birds on Saturday night.  Yay!
Also!  I shall sign off using my new favorite motto:
Memory Girl Lives!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

can I say that you're the first person I've talked to who's had "Yay!" and "Happy Feet!" in the same paragraph.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

The others just don't know awesome.

5:32 PM  
Blogger elw said...

Really??? I can't wait to see Happy Feet!!! :-D Yay!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

I am tossed up on Happy Feet.

One one hand, Im all like "Holy crap! Penguins?? Dancing??? PENGUINS???? Huzzah!" I sure does loves me some penguins... and this is a whole movie devoted to them!

On the other hand, I'm all like "What the hell is the plot? Surely it is not penguins dancing... cause after 2 mins, that would suck. Alot."

So yeah, see the movie and let me know. ^^

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home