Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter Title Announced

Harry Potter And the Deathly Hollows... so I guess Godric's Hollow isn't the only one he visits:-)

No date yet, but I've heard X-mas 2007 bandied about.

ETA: OK, it's the Deathly Hallows. A bit more of a WTF. Could mean there are ghoses (all hallows eve, halloween, etc.) or, and this has been my notion all along, some big (possibly leathal) action occurs on halloween that greatly Alters The Course Of Things. I've predicted it'll be this halloween event that sends Harry and the gang back to Hogwarts.

/dork

(Haha, there is no such thing as /dork. Dork is neverending.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having just read the HP books myself, this is the first time I've actually been around for the introduction of a new title...so did they all strike people as this dumb the first time they heard it?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Yep, pretty much! :-)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plural "Hallows" actually helps for some reason. "The Deathly Hallow" just sounded like some disease to me, for some reason.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home