Friday, October 05, 2007

Questions

Frog did a lovely question meme and asked me a few in return.

1. What's your favorite part about living where you do?

I walk home from work. I walk to work when my sweetie can't drop me off, but mostly I walk home. This may become interesting when we hit our first Minnesota winter in the new place, but for now it's fantastic.


2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Boringly, I'd live right where I am... only I'd have a mortgage instead of a landlord. Think she'll sell? I really like the new place, and I've actually come to realize that, while being back up the north shore might be a nice fantasy, the Twin Cities actually provide a better Turtle habitat.


3. What's your one must-have attribute in a partner?

A sense of adventure. Because if I decide to do something crazy, I want company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home