Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Moment of Truth

Jon and Katherine, I miss you. Why are you no longer my office mates?

No matter. All of that will be over soon enough. The past 24 hours have made me thankful for this.

The behind-the-blog business of the past two months has been me deciding to get my M.A. and ditch the fuck out of grad school after this year. Too many trifling people, too little opportunity to Do Good Work. Academia, it is not for me.

Now I just have to go in and make it official.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I wish thee luck... ;)

8:24 AM  
Blogger frog said...

Wow. That's HUGE!

Good for you for going with your gut.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CJ
Though I will be sad not to have you in the department next year, I am happy for in making a decision that makes you happy. I am proud of you for doing this!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home