Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jumping Jesus Christ on a Fucking Pogo Stick

I swear to every deity ever invented, one day I am going to spend the entirety of my waking hours telling every friend I see that I love them. Without qualification. No "in a purely platonic manner," or any of that rot. I'll just fucking snap, and make loads of people uncomfortable, and barely contain my laughter at the looks on their faces because I am sick to motherfucking death of romantic fantasy worlds co-opting the entire range of meaning for the word "love." I'm sick of having to find words or assume that people know I'd tell off my boss for them.

(NB I'm a fan of the tell-off-your-boss test. It's better than killing or dieing for someone, as you's actually have to deal with the repercussions, rather than be dead or in prison. Though I suppose there are some bosses who wouldn't mind, and some people who are eminently employable, so youre mileage may vary.)

This whole rant brought to you by the fact that I was surfing LiveJournal tonight. I know. I'm sorry.

In other news, at least I don't have negative ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home