Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mischief

Dude What Fixes the Heat Machine is here, fixing the heat machine so that we might not freeze this winter (this is Very Important in Minnesota). He is, unfortunately, extremely annoying. He got started on movies, kept going, and somehow ended up at religion, talking about a movie that took place during the crusades. He didn't like it because "it made it out to look like all Us Christians are bloodthirsty, and all them Muslims are just as nice as can be." Dude. It was the fucking CRUSADES.

I'm presently fighting the urge to go put a scarf on my head and tell my mom that I'm heading off to the Mosque.

I think I'll have to settle for walking around with lysol after he leaves, spraying away the bigot germs.

EDIT: I forgot about the part where he dismissed an old outcry against the gas company's former mascot (a buxom Native American woman called Minnie) as "people being oversensitive to things that don't matter." You know, like minority women being used as sex symbols to sell natural gas. That doesn't matter to anyone. Except, you know, a bunh of Injun women, and they're all drunk, right?

EDIT 2: OMG HE STARTED ON YUGOSLAVIA. WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE IT?

EDIT 3: HE JUST DERISIVELY REFERRED TO SOMEONE AS A TREEHUGGER FOR BUYING A HONDA CIVIC!!! GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN HOUSE!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

karma

6:14 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Say it with your name attached, punk.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say karma, mostly cause I think the concept is BS, but I am having a hearty laugh at your pain and suffering.

My dogma ate your karma or is that catma...

I crack myself up.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home