Sunday, February 05, 2006

Can't Sleep, Smelly Cat Will Eat Me

What have I been up to?

1. Way too much time in my office. This not having night classes thing really sucks.

2. Cleaning up after a cat whose digestive system seems extraordinarily... malodorous these days.

3. Daydreaming about getting back into trail running (where the hell does one do that in Minneapolis?).

4. There is no number four.

5. Spinning yarn. Yes, I finally capitulated and learned to make my own yarn. My fiber addiction knows no bounds.

6. Hanging bananas from a shower curtain rod with my newly-spun yarn.

7. Reading comic books.

8. Contemplating the question, "how much of a dork am I?"

9. Completing week one of the Couch to 5k without death or serious injury.

10. About 5'6".

1 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Yeah, I saw that, but I do indeed mean trails of the unpaved variety. Preferrably with terrain of the tree, plant, and dirt variety.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home