Sunday, May 23, 2004

In this post my friend Katherine lists the five Johnny Depps she would most like to have for her very own. In honor of the quality time that I spent with the PotC DVD this weekend, I thought I'd make my own list (it's surprisingly similar to Katherine's, so I hope she'll forgive me).

1. Pirate!Johnny -- hey, I'm known in some circles as The Dread Pirate CJ. I felt a special affinity.

2. Don Juan!Johnny -- mmmmmm...

3. Big Brother!Johnny -- this is one of my favorite movies, period. That Other Guy is good in it, too, because he's really acting and not pretending to be pretty.

4. Buster Keaton!Johnny -- yet another battle between Teh Hawt and OMG Teh Talent for dominant fangirl reaction.

5. Undercover!Johnny -- because this is where it all started.

Of course, Johnny is incredible in every film I've seen him in -- even if I thought the movie stunk... badly. Then there are the movies that were incredible, but in which Johnny was too sharp or too greasy for me to want one of my very own. And I must now admit my burning shame: I have never seen Chocolat.

So. Many thanks again to Katherine for this trip into madness down memory lane. I think I might have to rent some movies this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home