Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Few Things

1. Am somewhat bipedal, though I still use a crutch when I have to walk a fair distance.

2. I LEFT MY HOUSE TODAY. Went to lunch with the Dad for his b-day, then to bookstore for presents.

3. Could not resist buying myself a present, as I finally found the complete collected works of Langston Hughes. Have been reading poetry all afternoon.

4. Logic board is beginning to fry on the iBook once again. Goddammit, I really did not want to start the term without a computer.

5. I want a transforming werewolf plushie.

6. If someone made a movie like this I'd call it a ridiculous premise.

7. You, too, can own your own Law & Order coloring book.

8. Hopefully they can't expell you for bitching about school, or kids, young adults, and grad students around the world are about to be fucked.

9. By the way, they stopped looking for WMDs last month ago. Thanks for letting us know, yeah?

10. It's a fucking good thing Apple still has the extended logic board repair thing going on, as at least I won't have to pay to be computerless for another month this term. Anybody got a spare computer I can borrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home