Monday, February 13, 2006

Posting via email because blogger won't load

Blogger service has been shitty for the past week, so the silence has an excuse other than "my life is boring" this time. My life is presently revolving around the function (or malfunction) of various neurotransmitters, and is both boring and kinda sucky. I go to see the medicine man about this tomorrow.

In more uplifting news, the running program goes apace, with no injury to be reported yet. This is possibly miraculous. The paper writing may be stalled entirely, but at least my back and knee are feeling better.

And in dorkish notes:
Dear Frank Miller,
Fuck off and die. I hate your assface. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. With the dirty old man complex and the all bad guys turn out to be gay complex? HATE.
No love,
CJ

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home