Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Back...

... With a shiny new computer and a bad attitude. I'm all a-WTF over the NSA "data-mining" shit, most minorly over the way that Bush cleverly announced "we are not 'mining' or 'trolling'" when the practice is FRICKING CALLED DATA-MINING! Have they just stopped briefing him altogether?

I have an irrational fear of the phone. It started out that I just didn't like cold-calling people, even pizza delivery places; it has become a general aversion to the medium as a whole. And I'm OK with this, UNTIL SOME DUMB FUCK WITH A BADGE AND AN ENTITLEMENT COMPLEX MAKES IT A RATIONAL FEAR!

Er... sorry to go all capslock on you there. I just feel like I'm living in 1984 (book, not year).

OK, back to the grade mines. Almost done grading for good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home