Tuesday, July 24, 2007

They Tried to Make Me Go to Rehab...

I'm the last person in the world to actually buy Amy Winehouse's CD, but y'all, Amazon delivered yesterday and I want to have sex with this woman's voice.

OK, that was maybe a visual you didn't need.

At any rate, "Rehab" is only the tip of the swingin' iceberg on this one, so grab it if you've the inclination.

In other musical news, I skipped tap class due to inclement air (ozone day! No aerobic activity for me!) and instead met my bestest friend at a pub to listen to Misplaced. Sure, I'll see them every weekend during Fest, but it's a kick to see what folks look like in twentieth century clothing.

(Just when you think my musical taste couldn't get any more random, I'll tell you that the Sex Pistols were also in the big box o'music that I ordered this week. Hey, you never know when you'll get bored.)

At any rate, I've been severely lacking in sleep, between Potter (finished Sunday at 11:45 pm) and the Lovely Gentleman. I need my beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home