Saturday, March 26, 2005

Link Dump... of DOOM!

This was a week characterized by stress, insomnia, and some great internet finds. You get all of the goodness and (hopefully) none of the suck.

Ursula K. Le Guin is brilliant. I love that her main concern is valuing all language, rather than reversing the present heirarchy to create a new one.

Thirteen Things That Do Not Make Sense. Some of these break my brain.

Top twenty Monty Python sketches. How many do YOU know by heart?

The ten rules of Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote.

Speech accent archive -- be prepared to lose hours of your life listening to people talk.

Jim Lee draws Jenny Sparks. I love these videos (they're long, so beware, dialup users). I love Jenny Sparks. I've turned into a comic book dorq. Dammit.

Space-Time for Springers is a gorgeous cat's-eye view sci-fi tale. Savor it well.

Lots of good reads -- enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home