Thursday, June 23, 2005

Three Ring Circus

That's what we have around here.

The memorial service thingy was today. It went fairly well, if you consider that no one killed anyone despite the unprecedented amount of time my family has spent together over the past month. My aunt and her two daughters were predictably petty and backstabbimg, my uncles were useless as usual, and the only real surprise is that my mom's whatever actually made it down frim I. Falls in time for the service.

The Whatever brought his cat George. My cat, Tom, is not so happy about this. They both make very interesting noises when faced with each other, but we think they're all talk. They spent ten minutes curled up about two feet away from each other, carrying on, before I just laughed at them and walked away. They're apparently too lazy to fight. (Yeah, they're still seperated when we can't watch them; Tom's living in the basement with me tonight. Better safe than sorry, and all.)

Finally, The Whatever has decided that I should go into politics, owing to the speachy thing I gave at grandma's service today. I have politely declined his offer to be a campaign manager, on account of complete lack of desire. Who would keep the cats from killing each other if we were both busy? Clearly, there is a higher calling to be thought of here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

No dear, me the candidate. Len the manager.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home