Saturday, July 16, 2005

I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.

Herein begind the punchdrunk, sleep-deprived spate of HBP related entries that make no sense.

Some favorite quotes, given out-of-context for those still making their way through:

"I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick."

"I am not worried, Harry... I am with you."

"You don't have to call me professor, sir."

"You don't care whether I live or die, but you do care that I help you convince everyone you're winning the war against Voldemort. I haven't forgotten, Minister...." (The image that follows this is the best non-verbal smackdown ever brought.)

"Two days ago Arkie Philpott had a Probity Probe stuck up his ...well, trust me, this way's easier."

So. When do I get book seven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home