Wednesday, February 22, 2006

News From Grading Hell

Taking a break from the giant stack of exams that have to be graded by tomorrow to close some tabs and let you all know I'm not dead.

1. Mom has been gone for almost a week, and I've spent most of that time grading papers and exams.

2. My aunt, who is travelling with mom, is presently in a California ER as she's been throwing up all day. This follows a long history of my family getting very ill when they go to Cali.

3. I am, inexplicably, listening to The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins. Oh, good, it's over now.

4. There has been some very green stuff eminating from my sinuses. Again.

5. OK, links. We got links. Start with a much more mature discussion of the Batman vs. Al Quaeiouda bizness.

6. Move on to Joss Whedon and Warren Ellis having a nerd war in Warren's comment section (if you do not know who these people are, you really should).

7. Finally, it's good to have Happy Feet (video file).

OK, back to the paper mines with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home