Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dorkery

I made the dorkiest phone call I've ever made this morning. It went something like "Bil, this is the dorkiest phone call I'm ever going to make. Warren Ellis is taking over Astonishing X-Men from Joss next year it's like Christmas and my birthday all rolled together into one big holiday of dorky goodness."

Except maybe with fewer pauses for breath.

In other news, I wrapped two people in duct tape today, spent time with Kelly, Jake and the kids, got my hair colored and cut by world's awesomest hairdresser (she's my cousin, I may be a bit biased), and thanks to better living through chemistry did NOT have any sort of anxiety attack even though biology suggested it was likely.

Life is good. Now if I just knew what I was going to wear to this wedding. And if it didn't have to be packed into a suitcase beforehand (my love of looking pretty does not extend to copious amounts of ironing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home